Hey there! As stated in our “About” page, FFF Digital is an international movement dedicated to supporting FFF local group campaigns, particularly those focusing on BIPoC and MAPA issues. If you’re a FFF or FFF affiliated local group who has a current campaign revolving around climate change and would like support with digital organizing, then please reach out to us.
These are the areas we can provide support in:
- Planning and running action calls / social media storms
- Social media campaigning
- Creating informative toolkits on Coda
- Reaching out to relevant individuals and organizations
- Writing press releases and contacting journalists
- Publishing relevant blog articles
- Researching relevant subtopics
- Translating campaign material into other languages
- Any other digital action or feature specific to your campaign
If you want to learn more about our services before filling out a request form, feel free to contact us through our “Contact Us” page.